Helping Keep The Chelsea Community Local
Wed January 26, 2022
- Maida Vale deaths: Man who killed Yasmin Chkaifi was wanted by police - Yasmin Chkaifi told a friend she feared being murdered by Leon McCaskre, who killed her on Monday.
- Koshka Duff: Professor says she faced victim blaming over police claim - A woman who won an apology from the Met tells the BBC she felt like she was on trial for eight years.
- Boris Johnson in Commons fight as No 10 parties report looms - Foreign Secretary Liz Truss urges a "change in culture" as Boris Johnson faces more questions.
- Stephen Port: Coroner identifies 'basic investigative failings' in Met probe - The deaths were not treated as suspicious until weeks after the killer murdered his fourth victim.
Avoid Your Home Flooding
Posted by Administrator : Monday 11th March 2013
BE PREPARED OR AT LEAST HAVE YOUR ARM BANDS READY. Flooding can be devastating for home owners but some simple tips could prevent heartbreaking and costly repairs. It is important that you understand about your property and local areas, so you can be aware of any potential flooding problems in the future.
Top Flooding Prevention Tips
• Move costly possessions and important documents
• Protect furnishings
• Stock up with Sandbags
• Protect irreplaceable
• List useful contacts
• Pack a flood kit
• Keep informed
Floods can arrive without warning making it is so important you are prepared.